Thursday 7 June 2012

I have had some beautiful fyberspates scrumptious aran sat in my office starting at me for a long time. I hope I am not the only one who has this issue but when I have a really lovely yarn I get terrified of casting on as I have to find THE perfect project to make. I end up casting on and pulling back twenty times just because each time I am sure there is an even more perfect project out there!
This time though I have stuck with it and I thought I would give you a sneak peak of the cardigan I designed, which will hopefully be on my website before long.
and I almost forgot this little guy from outside The Hepworth Wakefield, the gallery has some great art in but it was this that made me smile!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what this becomes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same with yarn - I've got a pile of yarn in a box waiting for the right projects! Can't wait to see the finished piece!
    theknitographer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete